Prescott Bridal Expo 2021
Wedding excitement is in the air in Prescott. The Prescott Bridal Affaire Expo is returning to Prescott! This isn’t your small average Bridal Expo; it is Northern Arizona’s largest wedding expo.
In addition to an abundance of information from vendors’, the Prescott Bridal Affair Expo offers free admission and free parking. StarStruck Event Planning presents the expo with co-hosts by the Historic Hassayampa Inn and Verve Events and Tents. This year will mark the 16th year celebration for this annual community event.
The expo will take place on Sunday, March 7, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Historic Hassayampa Inn located in downtown Prescott at 122 E. Gurley Street.
According to the expo website, Starstruck-Events.com/Prescott-Bridal-Affair-Expo:
“We are delighted to feature some of the best vendors in the business, providing every type of service and product you could want for your dream wedding from music, photography, wedding coordinators, floral, rentals, cake samples, food samples, wedding gowns, an interactive fashion show, and a strolling violinist. This event will be jam-packed with lots of fun and excitement, raffle drawings every 30-minutes and a Grand Prize worth thousands of dollars!”
Meet the Bridal Expo Sponsors
The Prescott Quad City community unites to create this value-packed event. Below are the sponsors of the 2021 Prescott Bridal Affaire Expo:
- Arizona Finest Wedding Sites and Services
- The Daily Courier
- Prescott Woman Magazine
- Lonesome Valley Newspaper
- Magic 99.1 Radio
- Motion Candy Media
- Sky City Audio
- Blushing Cactus Photography
Can I just say, this is hands down the best expo in all of Arizona. I have been to multiple bridal expos in Mesa, Phoenix, and Glendale … the Prescott Bridal Affaire Expo event at the Hassayampa Inn was literally the best. Great vendors and excellent hosts. Thank you for helping me finalize my wedding plans. ~Bride to Be
Wedding Fun Facts
With the expo approaching, I wanted to get you into the wedding mindset, and after researching interesting wedding facts, and I wasn’t disappointed . . . enjoy!
- “Engagement and wedding rings are worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because it was once thought that a vein in that finger led directly to the heart” (TheKnot).
- “Every year an average of 2.4 million weddings are performed in the U.S. (approx. 150,000 per year in Canada)” (srentertainment).
- “The tradition of matching maids dates back to Roman times, when people believed evil spirits would attend the wedding in attempt to curse the bride and groom. . . Bridesmaids were required to dress exactly like the bride in order to confuse the spirits and bring luck to the marriage” (TheKnot).
- “In medieval times being married was considered a colossal blessing. People would touch the bride and her dress because they believed that it would bring them good fortune. . . [However,] people would start ripping the dress off of the brides! . . . Since the bouquet is considered a part of the bride’s outfit, they reasoned that catching the flowers would bring you blessings” (Molto Bella Weddings).
- The phrase ‘tying the knot’ came from “many cultures around the world — including Celtic, Hindu and Egyptian weddings — [where] the hands of the bride and groom are literally tied together to demonstrate the couple’s commitment to each other and their new bond” (TheKnot).
I hope these fun tidbits got you in the wedding mood for the information and fun waiting for you at the 2021 Prescott Bridal Expo! If you are attending the expo to plan your upcoming wedding, I wish you a blessed marriage!