Top 5 Things to do in Prescott
Looking to visit the Prescott area and curious ‘What is there to do in Prescott?’, don’t worry, we have you covered!
1. Outdoor Activities: Prescott is a great place to enjoy the outdoors, and there are plenty of activities to choose from: hiking, mountain biking, and picnicking are just a few of the possibilities. The Prescott National Forest is full of hiking trails. According to Best Trails in Prescott website, there are 92 trails to choose from, each with varying difficulty, but all with incredible Prescott beauty.
2. Shopping and Dining: Downtown Prescott is full of unique shops and restaurants, making it the perfect place to spend an afternoon. The historic downtown square is known as Whiskey Row. “Whiskey Row is full of some of Prescott’s oldest history. This street is named Whiskey Row because of the large number of saloons in one place. Whiskey Row developed after a fire in July of 1900 destroyed the entire block. When reconstructed, there was an inordinate amount of bars rebuilt in the area. At one point the block hosted a total of 40 saloons.” (Source www.prescott.com/whiskey-row) You may also want to check out the Prescott Farmer’s Market – a popular attraction each Saturday morning near downtown Prescott.
3. Events and Festivals: There are always something happening in Prescott, from art and wine festivals to live music and more. Craft shows on the historic downtown square are a great way to enjoy Prescott’s near-perfect weather. The next craft show will be on Mother’s Day weekend:
MOTHER’S DAY FINE ART & CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL
MAY 6 – 8, 2022
Prescott Courthouse Plaza, Prescott, AZ 86303
Presented by the Prescott Mountain Artist’s Guild, the Annual Mother’s Day Fine Art & Chocolate Festival brings together Art enthusiasts and Chocolate aficionados for a weekend of fine art and sugary decadence.
4. Golfing: With several golf courses in the area, Prescott is a great place to tee off. According to Golflink.com, there are eight award-winning golf courses in the Prescott area. See the area golf courses here.
5. Exploring: Prescott is home to several museums and historical sites, so there’s plenty to see and do. Whether you’re interested in the area’s history or just want to check out some cool exhibits, Prescott has something for everyone. Here is a list of some of the popular museums in the Prescott area. Prescott Museums.If you are looking for help on buying or selling a home in the Prescott area, give the BloomTree Realty office a call at (928) 443-8800 – the BloomTree team knows Prescott!