New Year’s Eve is a time for celebration and reflection, and what better way to do that than with delicious food? Whether you’re hosting a party or having a cozy night in, we have some tasty recipes to help you ring in the New Year with a bang.
Kick off your New Year’s Eve party with some tasty appetizers!
- Broccoli-Cheese Dip with Potato Dippers: “The only prep that goes into making this decadent broccoli-cheese dip is adding all the ingredients to your slow cooker. Once that’s done, you can relax and let it work its magic, melting the cheese into a gooey, delicious appetizer. It’s the ultimate easy party dip—just give it a stir before serving and leave it in the slow cooker to stay warm throughout the celebration.”
- Garlicky White Bean Dip: “No spread could ever completely replace creamy hummus in our hearts, but this party dip recipe sure comes close. Put your food processor to work to quickly blend white beans with garlic and olive oil. Once it’s smooth and creamy, spoon it into a serving dish and sprinkle on crushed red pepper to serve.”
- Million Dollar Dip: “This is the holiday appetizer recipe you’ve been waiting for. Our recipe testers devoured this recipe and loved the balance between creamy cheese and crunchy bacon. Round out this easy appetizer recipe with fresh green onions, garlic powder, and slivered almonds. It’s guaranteed to be a hit.”
No New Year’s Eve party is complete without some festive cocktails to toast the night away!
- Prosecco-Peach Champagne Punch: Pureed peaches put a surprising spin on the traditional mimosa recipe. Our version makes a big batch of champagne cocktails, so it’s a perfect drink recipe to serve at summer cookouts or gatherings.
- Mixed-Berry Limoncello Sangria: “Looking for a sweet alcoholic drink? Lemonade and champagne are a hit (there are 100+ positive reviews to prove it!) when combined in this unique sparkling sangria recipe. Simply infuse lemonade and limoncello with fruit, add Prosecco or another sparkling wine, and serve.”
- Orange-Ginger Pomegranate Punch: “Because orange, ginger, and pomegranate echo the warm flavors of the winter season, this champagne punch is a perfect drink recipe to serve during the holidays. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and orange slices for a fabulous finishing touch.”
- Warm Skillet Cookie: “Loaded with bittersweet chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, this truly decadent cookie is served up straight from the oven to table in a cast-iron skillet. The result is a warm, gooey dessert that’s even better when topped with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.”
- Dessert Fruit Pizza: “Pizza on a sugar cookie crust? We’ll take two slices, please! Making dessert pizza is also a great way to pass the time while counting down until midnight.”
- New Year’s Almond Log Cake: “This rich dessert sweetly celebrates the French custom of burning a Yule log, which prevents bad spirits from flowing down the chimney into the New Year. Plus, it’s delicious.”
There are endless possibilities for delicious food and drinks to enjoy on New Year’s Eve. Try out these recipes or get creative and come up with your own festive dishes. Just remember to savor every bite and cherish the time spent with loved ones as you ring in the new year. Happy cooking and cheers to a fantastic year ahead!