When you travel through the Verde Valley and Sedona, you are greeted by some of the most breathtaking landscapes in Arizona. One visit will allow you to witness firsthand some of the greatest natural wonders of North-Central Arizona. Sedona’s red rocks, valleys, and canyons, as well as the diverse landscape created by the Verde River, make this part of Arizona a popular place to visit and a popular place to call home. In addition to the spectacular homes and breathtaking landscape, the Sedona and Verde Valley offers many options for recreation and relaxation. With multiple campgrounds, such as the popular Dead Horse Camp Ground in Cottonwood, the incredibly unique Lo-Lo-Mai campground near Page Springs, and the spectacular jeep tours in Sedona, you have multiple options available to enjoy the Verde Valley.
Are you looking for upcoming events in the Sedona area? You are in luck!
Sedona Hummingbird Festival
- Friday, July 29
- “The Sedona Hummingbird Festival is a great experience for all! We have expert presenters give insightful talks for three days on all aspects of hummingbirds, Hummingbird Marketplace for all of your shopping desires of hummingbirds, hummingbird banding demonstrations, garden tours, birding trips, and a beautiful gala banquet. This is a nonprofit organization, and we are able to put this event on through donations.” LEARN MORE.
Sedona Community Food Bank
- Weekly, Monday through Thursday
- “Volunteers are a crucial contribution to fight against hunger! There are a number of ways you can donate time. We need people to sort groceries, prepare kids backpacks and help on the food distribution day. Please no drop-in volunteers. The greatest need is for volunteer workers – fill-out an application to join our team of volunteers. If you would like to receive e-mails about volunteer opportunities, please let us know.” LEARN MORE.
Dave Parker at Mooney’s Irish Pub
- Friday, August 5
- “Dave Parker is coming in from Las Vegas to perform at Mooney’s ! He may be a solo artist, but you won’t realize it isn’t a full band ! We have a late night food menu available until 11pm. Must be 21 to enter.” LEARN MORE.
Esteban in Sedona 2022
- Saturday. August 6
- “Legendary Master Guitarist Esteban in the Private, Intimate Sound Bites Grill’s Celebrity Showroom – This venue is a must-see-fan favorite. Watch his fingers fly as he performs at his residency in the Sound Bites Grill… in Sedona, Arizona. This is an intimate dinner theater where you may enjoy a rare and unique experience of music mastery at its finest that cannot be duplicated!… The concert will take you on a musical journey with stories that inspire and ignite the soul.” LEARN MORE.
Community Pulse Event
- Wednesday, August 10
- “SCC&TB is excited to invite YOU to the 2022 Community Pulse event! This convening of community leaders from around the greater Sedona region will include representatives from the City of Sedona, Big Park Regional Coordinating Council and the USFS Red Rock Ranger District. Our goal is to provide a forum for sharing factual information related to how we are collaboratively working to address local issues to ensure the balance between a thriving tourism economy and visitor experience with environmental stewardship and quality of life for our residents.” LEARN MORE.